I was going for a walk in my neighborhood this past weekend to visit a new
park they've recently opened nearby and saw a number of cheap photocopied
signs stapled to light posts here and there. I started to look closer and
saw that they were signs produced by Occupy Atlanta, who've been kicked out
of every public place in Atlanta and are now "occupying" a
nearby foreclosed home. I'm not sure if they have permission or not, they
might...  But it looks like a dirty homeless encampment, and it's in a
section of the neighborhood that has significant crime and drug problems.

...but I digress...

The signs on the light posts said various things, but one caught my
attention the most.  The title read "Don't talk to the police", and the too
long body of the sign went on to explain why.

Now, I can understand that perhaps the police aren't Occupy's favorite
people, but their mission now apparently includes actively degrading the
security of a neighborhood that desperately needs more police presence and
support.

Incredibly irresponsible.  What a bunch of asshats.

-Cameron