Hey folks, I'm not sure how this will be received but I figure it's worth
the email...

I am trying to find sponsors for one or both of my children as they
participate in a fundraiser to provide access to gymnastics lessons for low
income and special needs children.  This is a different kind of fundraiser
because the participants will be performing as many cartwheels in 5 minutes
as they can to raise the money.  Sponsors can pledge a flat amount or an
amount per cartwheel (with a top-limit).

Our goal is between $10 and $15 per sponsor.  If you want to pledge per
cartwheel, set the amount at between 5 and 10 cents - Elizabeth did 103
cartwheels in 5 minutes the last time she practiced for the event!

The event will be finished tomorrow, May 24 and sponsorship money is due
(via PayPal) on Tuesday, May 29.  If you want to be a sponsor let me know
via email before 5:30pm Eastern today.

If you have any questions or want to be a sponsor please email me directly
- chumph...@gmail.com; the kids are both super-excited to be able to join
in on this event!

Thank you.

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.