> I am trying to find sponsors for one or both of my children as they
> participate in a fundraiser to provide access to gymnastics lessons for low
> income and special needs children.  This is a different kind of fundraiser
> because the participants will be performing as many cartwheels in 5 minutes
> as they can to raise the money.  Sponsors can pledge a flat amount or an
> amount per cartwheel (with a top-limit).

Just got an update from my wife on one thing with the cartwheel-a-thon - we
actually have until June 2nd to get sponsors for the kids.  When I sent the
email yesterday, I was under the impression that we had until they went to
practice last night, hence the original deadline.

If you're interested, let me know via email at chumph...@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hatton