Ah, the Polish Foreign Minister was a columnist for the National
Review, a Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and an adviser
to Rupert Murdoch. That would explain the obviously outsized outrage.
Given that Obama appeared at Nazi concentration camps in Poland and
spoke out against the atrocities committed by Nazi's there in the
past, I was kind of curious. Fun with politically motivated outrage.
Sigh.

Judah