I didn't. Got a link?

My particular area, growing up, we didn't have much of a problem with
gangs. We had some small scale hispanic gang activity but it was
pretty quiet. What we did have, however, were sharps and skinheads.
Too much time as a teen spent outside coffee shops downtown shaking my
head at idiots in doc martins argue about shoe lace color.

Judah