Scott Walker Supporter Arrested At Bill Clinton
Rally<http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/scott-walker-supporter-arrested-at-bill-clinton-ra>

A lone Scott Walker supporter was arrested at a campaign rally for
Milwaukee mayor Tom Barrett today, where Bill Clinton also spoke. The man
had been arguing with rally attendees since before the rally began, and
held a sign that said "Support Scott Walker, Not Union Thugs."

A police officer on the scene would not say why the man had been arrested.

Taos Police continue probe into political sign
fracas<http://www.taosnews.com/news/article_4cf96cb8-ac19-11e1-8f00-0019bb2963f4.html>

According to the police report filed the same day, Eighth Judicial District
Court judge candidate Ernestina Cruz was having a “meet and greet” event at
Plaza de Colores. At the same time, across the street, Cunnyngham and his
wife were returning home from dinner to find several of Cruz’ campaign
signs in front of his property.

As in the police report, Cunnyngham confirmed that three men approached him
and demanded that he replace the signs where they’d been staked. Cunnyngham
said he resisted.

“We were setting them in the car and we’d planned to call whoever they
belonged to,” Cunnyngham said. “I told them I thought it was very
distasteful to put these signs in front of my property.”

At that point, a younger man came across the street and again told
Cunnyngham to put the signs back. When Cunnyngham refused, the man “pounded
me in the chest,” Cunnyngham said.

While Cunnyngham says he knows a few of the people involved, The Taos News’
policy is not to identify alleged offenders until they have been charged or
implicated by law enforcement.

At the time of the incident, Cruz denied having any knowledge of anyone
involved in the incident, saying that it was “unfortunate” that Cunnyngham
removed signs that “did not belong to him.”

What followed was far from a fair fight, the Cunnynghams say. Cunnyngham
was later checked out by a doctor who treated him for cuts and bruises,
injuries to his mouth and a concussion, Cunnyngham said.

“They just attacked him, all three of them,” Joni Cunnyngham said. “Someone
was keeping me and my son from getting to them.”

Democrat-Backed Group Pressures Wisconsinites With Voting
Records<http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303830204577446353605396764.html?mod=googlenews_wsj>

A Wisconsin political advocacy group with ties to the Democratic Party and
Big Labor is circulating pamphlets to state residents revealing their
neighbors' names, addresses, and voting histories. The campaign is an
apparent attempt to pressure residents in the Madison area, which is
overwhelmingly Democratic, to vote in Tuesday's gubernatorial recall
election.

The group is called the Greater Wisconsin Political Fund, a sister
organization of the Greater Wisconsin Committee.

The GWC does not reveal its donors, but a report from the Center for Public
Integrity notes that it received a $900,000 contribution from the
Democratic Governors Association in May. It also received $500,000 from the
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
union.
University of Wisconsin law professor Ann Althouse received this mailing
from the labor-aligned Greater Wisconsin Political Fund last
week, according to a post on her blog:

Information on individuals' voting histories is publicly available, but
Althouse said the flyer "may be the most disgusting thing I have ever
received in the mail."

"This is an effort to shame and pressure people about voting, and it is
truly despicable," Althouse added.

If we can't win you with ideas, we'll just beat you, intimidate you, shame
you, or something else.  It's going to be one hell of an election season.

-

I will worry about the children when they can vote in union elections. -
Albert Shanker (president of the American Federation of Teachers)

Do we really think that a government-dominated education is going to
produce citizens capable of dominating their government, as the education
of a truly vigilant self-governing people requ