My kiddo really wants to go to an Inventors camp later in the summer
too but I think we'll keep it as is to have more unstructured time and
save the pocket book. Want to get some good camping time in anyway and
got music festival and some travel in August.

Gotta say, though, that it makes me proud that I can afford to send my
kid to a summer camp or two. That wasn't anything in our range when I
was a kid and I'm really glad that I can offer her some of these
options.

Cheers,
Judah