I've also noticed that Erdogan has been following the democratic model
in Turkey. You have to admit since the start of his party's control of
parliament, the standard of living in Turkey has doubled. And that has
been encouraging mainly small business and free enterprise. Given the
choice between a right wing dictatorship and Erdogan, I'll go for the
moderate.