Look at the economic reports for Turkey and you'll see that the standard of
living is half illusion and half a system that's on its way to bust. Look
at the policies he's put into effect, moving Turkey from a secular republic
back towards a religious one. Look at the arrests and political moves he's
made and tell me it's democracy and not a dictatorship. And look at his
rhetoric and tell me again that he's a moderate.