"The major difference between my example and yours: mine involves AK-47s
and children. Yours involves words. Think about the difference."

Bullshit.  It involves drones and children.

Anwar Al-Aulaqi and Egyptian-born Gihan Mohsen Baker had an American son,
born on September 13, 1995, in Denver, named Abdulrahman Anwar Al-Aulaqi".
 Abdul-Rahman al-Aulaqi was killed at the age of 16 in an American drone
strike on Friday, October 14, 2011, in Yemen, along with alleged al-Qaeda
members

No due process, just a hellfire up your ass.  Citizenship be damned.  Note
the "alleged".  It rounds it off nicely.

-

"The Jonas Brothers are here; they're out there somewhere. Sasha and Malia
are huge fans. But boys, don't get any ideas. I have two words for you,
'predator drones.' You will never see it coming. You think I'm joking." -
Barack Obama

It's funny because predator drone strikes in Pakistan have killed literally
hundreds of completely innocent civilians, and now the president is
evincing a casual disregard for those lives he is responsible for ending by
making a lighthearted joke about killing famous young celebrities for the
crime of attempting to sleep with his young daughters. (Really, everything
about the joke is inappropriate. That's why you shouldn't analyze humor too
much.) - Alex Pareene