Yeah, Stewart is always awesome at revealing how absurd much of this is.  The
Colbert was good too: if Mitt doesn't win the election he can just
retroactively retire from the race in 2009.

People will debate this forever, but here's how it stacks up for me:

* both candidates are smart
* both are accomplished in their respective strength skill sets
* both have skill gaps
* both are level headed and reasonable
* both seem to want to do "the right thing" and believe what they're doing is
the right thing

Therefore, generically, we can expect almost no difference between these two
except at the edges.

Thus the only difference is that Obama won't have a second election to run for
and will have a legacy to build so may be more motivated to take risks to get
out of the status quo.

So I'm going with Obama, but if the shiz hits the fiz I'd want both of these
guys in the big-boy room