I qualify for student pricing at Adobe now, so I can get the monthly for
$30 a month.

Does Dreamweaver have a DS tab yet?

In CFStudio, you could access the databases from the database tab. I rely
on that heavily to drag and drop table names and column names when building
queries or forms.

AND it used to be total bloatware, which was another reason I ditched it.
But I might be willing to go back to it if the editor capabilities are
better. I don't need WYSIWYG because I much prefer to hand code layouts for
cleanliness.... I'll be moving to a Mac soon. And I may not be able to run
my beloved CFStudio...