In the 2009 protests in DC I was working near L'Enfant Plaza and saw
most of the DC tea bagging protests firsthand.  I saw at least 3 signs
like that.

Another story about that time during the big Thanksgiving
demonstration, the family and I went to the NG Museum to see the
Terracotta Warriors. On the way back we stopped in a kosher deli
(about the only place open in the district). There were a group of 4
or 6 tea baggers from the demonstration there as well, finishing up
their meal. When the waitress gave them their bill. they went apeshit.
Yelling and screaming that they were not going to pay any illegal
taxes (DC restaurant tax) and then they began throwing food at the
waitress. The police were called but the baggers left before the DC
finest could arrive.

So yes as far as I can see they are a crazy lot.