unfortunately, the worst part is he tried to insult the 47% for obama
(who he is right probably wont vote for him).

but then he conflated that group with the "victims", and further
grouped in the "no tax payers", and the "social moochers".

think of that venn diagram.

unfortunately for mitt, those last 2 groups are probably 20% of HIS
voting block.

and he just told them all to F off, and that he isn't interested in them.

a bold move.