Cool! Squirting the bottle into the coffee cup is a good one.

Shameless plug time***

Here's the thing I'm doing with my son, the 100 of Some(Movie)Thing
podcast. We're watching each of the AFI Top 100 Movies List (10th
Anniversary Edition) and talking about them.

http://podcast.100ofsomething.com/category/movies/

I'm also starting a podcast with my daughter called the 100 of
Some(SciFi)Thing, where we're watching 1 episode each from 100 SciFi
TV shows (yes there really are that many) and then based on that one
episode extrapolating what we think the entire series is about.
That'll be up in a couple weeks.

*** Shameless plug is informational only and not intended to make
GMoney feel bad at all... :-)