From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:sor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:15 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: anyone watch last night's debate?

That may be so but I have a low tolerance for people like Obama. I pretty
much figure when his lips move he is lying so it doesn't matter what he
says. As far as being shallow, so be it. Like everyone on this list I have
my opinions and viewpoints that are hard to change, which is why I mostly
avoid political or religious discussions on this list. And back to the
original point, what he said was partly true as Tim and I pointed out. I did
wish that Romney did not make his geographical flub though, but other than
that I thought he did well and composed himself nicely. Again though, Obama
came off as a jerk, which is what people will sometimes do when they are on
the defensive.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

On Oct 23, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Jerry Milo Johnson <jmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Truthfully? that is really sad.
>
> content is WAY more important than delivery.
>
> delivery over content is the very definition of shallow.
>

> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Bruce Sorge <sor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> It isn't what the information is, it's the delivery. You can spout all
sorts of facts but I'd you come off as a jerk, then your just a knowledgable
jerk and I tune you out.