From: LRS Scout [mailto:lrssc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 9:30 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: anyone watch last night's debate?

You know, he didn't hurt things, that's really saying something.  He got to
oversee the end of the cold war, and did some real good in the world, but he
was so dry and staid that I don't think people could ever really get
passionate about him.

Plus his CIA background and some of his family associations really get me.