Piss off enough of the world and the US is in trouble. Remember most
of the energy the US uses is imported from, you guessed it, other
countries.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Scott Stroz <boyz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am....just for you Sam...
>
> who the fuck cares?
>
> Shit like this pisses me off. I cannot shake the feeling ( just like 4
> years ago ) that this is the media's way of saying....'Look, if you
> vote for Gov. Romney, the rest of the world will hate us'.
>
> Asshats.
>
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Scott? Scott are you there? Did you see this?
>>
>> .
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Vivec <gel21...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/10/23/poll-finds-20-of-21-countries-strongly-prefer-obama-exception-pakistan/
>>>
>>> "A just-out BBC World Service
>>> poll<http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-20008687> surveying
>>> 22,000 people in 21 countries found a wide
>>> preference<http://globescan.com/commentary-and-analysis/press-releases/press-releases-2012/245-global-poll-obama-overwhelmingly-preferred-to-romney.html>