Over 50% of all marriages end in divorce.  What the right currently claims
as traditional marriage covers only miniscule portion of actual marriages.
Even the ones that match their definition is skewed, but very few
heterosexual couples only have sex for procreation, which is part of the
whole "family values" claim.