Actually its less according to the census, somewhere in the high to
mid 40's. https://www.census.gov/hhes/socdemo/marriage/data/acs/index.html.

But it depends on a variety of factors, age, which marriage - first,
second, twelfth, state, religion etc., with percentages ranging from
the low 20's through the high 60's (fourth marriages in California).