Messing with you since you seem to be implying Obama's going to win
and if he has to cheat to get there, then the people complaining can
go suck it.

What's your thought on the threats of riots or that ass on hbo that
says blacks are going to get you if you vote for Romney.
Sad state of affairs we're in now. Seems the black guy made racism
popular again with the left. As if it ever wasn't.

.