I just heard Christie actually endorsed Obama. That changes my
opinion. He's a corrupt asshole.
The day after Obama commits the fed to paying 100% of storm rebuilding
costs, as apposed to the standard 70%, Bloomberg and Christie endorse
him. That's a payoff. Worse is, if Christie held out another day his
state could have gotten free gas too. Just amazing what's acceptable
these days.

.