"I think you know what I meant, but, in the interest if clarity:"

I thought I knew what you meant.  It was what you wrote and I responded to.
 It said that I was laying the groundwork for accusations of fraud if my
candidate of choice lost.  If Gary Johnson loses, I will not blame his loss
on voter fraud.

"Better?"

Not really.  I can only read what your wrote, not your mind.

"I have, luckily, not gotten a single robo-call from any candidate for
any office
regardless of party affiliation."

Since I am technically still a Republican, I got several robo invites to
come and see Willard when he campaigning in NC.  Quickly deleted those.

-

It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling
into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from
falling into error. - Robert H. Jackson