"I did not say you would blame voter fraud if Gary Johnson lost, I said you
will blame voter fraud if Gov. Romney loses."

You said if my guy lost.  Romney is not my guy.  Is he better than Obama?
 Certainly.  That's not exactly hard to accomplish though.  Pick a name
from any phone book and there's a high probability he or she will be better.

-

Let me be clear: I’m not normally in favour of boycotts, and I love the
American people. I holiday in their country regularly, and hate the tedious
snobby sneers against the United States. But the American people chose to
elect an idiot who seems hell bent on insulting their allies, and something
must be done to stop Obama’s reckless foreign policy, before he does the
dirty on his allies on every issue. - Alex Singleton, editor, London Daily
Telegraph