I read (dont have a link or any actual facts) that black voters have voted
for the DEMOCRATIC candidate 85%+ of the time in the last 7 elections.

Regardless of the race of the candidate.

If so, I don't see that statement as being true.

What I DO expect the numbers will reflect is a greater-than-average turnout
rate than in previous recent elections. That is due in my opinion to a
combination of factors. Liking the candidate. Frontrunner.
Higher-than-normal engagement after the decline in minority income over the
last 10 years, etc. And most likely race.