Hello Erika <with a K..for Kalisti?>

Thanks for the welcome.

-----Original Message-----

SO! What brings you to our list???

I've been working with CF for a few years now, getting a bit more focused
and serious
with it to enhance some of the webs I work on in my spare time and to boost
my professional life.

Who are you?

Just your ordinary schmo, having an extraordinary life. A writer, a fair
cook, audiophile, I won't bore you with the rest.

What do you do?

 Currently I am a keyboard jockey with Oxford University Press
trying to work my way into their IS dept.

Do you like muffins?

Just the tops.

Sincerely,

Robert J. Maiolo

I must crucify the ego before it's far too late
I pray the light lifts me out before I pine away
-MJK