This election was screwed.  LT COL West finally dropped out after seeing
how corrupt the recount was.  Go google around and you'll see some crazy
first hand accounts of what they were doing.

It's pretty crazy.

Like all the districts where Obama got 100%.

I'm not giving either side more blame here, they are both guilty of insane
amounts of fraud and intimidation.