I'd really like everything to happen in the background so that when I am
ready to go with development, it's all just there and ready for me. I don't
want to have to check anything in or out or remember to run an update
script, or make sure both machines are turned on, etc.

This is more of an experimental idea of "what if I could do this" rather
than a hard and fast thing I must accomplish. In my dreams I would have two
machines that are the same all the time without me having to worry about
"making it happen".

I may just start moving things into dropbox one at a time, starting with my
webroot and see what problems I run into. Even with just one machine in the
picture I could test quite a bit of this out I think.

-Cameron