On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Jerry Barnes <critic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyway, as typical, after the unions didn't get their way, their thugs
> started beating people up, destroying other people's property, and
> threatening bloodshed.  Union Strong!

There was a little bit of video at the end of the day yesterday on CNN
showing the right to work organization's tent surrounded and torn down by
protesters while a couple dozen people were inside it. I wasn't entirely
engaged in the video, but I think they had to retreat to some government
buildings for protection from the mob.

I certainly don't think that this represents all union members, but it does
represent in some way, the thuggish tactics that are not things of the past
but are in fact still very real and typical of of unions today.

-Cameron