As long as DirecTV is the sole provider of NFL Sunday Ticket (and I don't
move back to the NY area) I don't think I will ever drop DirecTV - but I
will never tell them that. There is just no legal way for me to watch the
Giants every Sunday if the local channels do not broadcast the games...and
yes...it is that important to me...and yes...I realize how ridiculous that
sounds :D

Sunday Ticket aside, I have never had anything but great customer support
from them. Recently, I had a DVR that was overheating. I called Monday (New
Year's Eve) afternoon to report the problem. They said they would replace
it. I got the new receiver on Jan 2nd.