I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that Cain "Brown Pride"
Velasquez brought the UFC heavyweight title back to San Jose a week
ago in a stellar fight.  If you somehow missed it, highlights here:
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/ufc-155-highlights-dos-santos-120000511.html

JDS's face looked like someone stuck an air compressor hose in his mouth.

Also, not to be forgotten was the Miller-Lauzon fight which was
probably the fight of the year ... my FiL said it best: "dude looks
like he's been in a motorcycle wreck"