As far as her vote goes, it sounds like she didn't think she had sent off
her absentee ballot in time, so she went in person. If her absentee ballot
had arrived after the due date, it would not be counted, so she would be
correct. The rest of it sounds fishy to me and I'm glad that it is being
investigated.

It seems that the elections process worked as intended, identified multiple
votes coming in for the same person in two different fashions and flagged
them. Good job elections systems.

Cheers,
Judah