"Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you can't vote
twice in the same election. "

Election fraud is a serious problem.

Like this case, it usually involves absentee ballots.  Can't wait to get
internet voting going.  No way that can be compromised.

Here's a nice quote from Artur Davis, the co-chair of President Obama's
2008 Election Campaign

Voting the names of the dead, and the nonexistent, and the
too-mentally-impaired to function, cancels out the votes of citizens who
are exercising their rights; that’s suppression by any light. If you doubt
it exists, I don’t; I’ve heard the peddlers of these ballots brag about it,
I’ve been asked to provide the funds for it, and I am confident it has
changed at least a few close local election results. - Artur Davis

Now that NC has the GOP in charge of all branches, I hope the implement
some reforms to bring more integrity to the system.  The legislature passed
a voter id law last term, but Tax Rev Bev Purdue vetoed it.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quint