I guess we're not done. I'll go down to your level.
I said "You shouldn't tolerate everything, that would be too conflicting."

That covers it.

Now that I'm in the swamp, if the title was about Scientology and the
speech started with Thetans I would not read it. I also would not make
a post stating that I refuse to read it. That's trolling.
If however, it was a topic I was interested in and Thetans were
mentioned I would continue reading until the point I realized I they
were trying to convert me. If that point never comes, I am happy to
continue reading. So really, your question was stupid and had no place
in the convo.

.