In that case would you have no problems with There is no god but
Allah. on the dollar then? Or how about this:
How about this before a football game:

"'The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north.
It whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according
to his circuits. All the rivers run into the sea, yet the sea is not
full. Unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return
again. The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be, and that
which is done is that which shall be done. There is no remembrance of
former things, neither shall there be any remembrance of things that
are to come with those that shall come after. . . .'"

or this one:

Insofar as I may be heard by anything, which may or may not care what
I say, I ask, if it matters, that I be forgiven for anything I may
have done or failed to do which requires forgiveness.  Conversely, if
not forgiveness but something else may be required to insure any
possible benefit for which I may be eligible after the destruction of
my body, I ask that this, whatever it may be, be granted or withheld,
as the case may be, in such a manner as to insure said benefit. I ask
this in my capacity as your elected intermediary between yourself and
that which may not be yourself, but which may have an interest in the
matter of your receiving as much as it is possible for you to receive
of this thing, and which may in some way be influenced by this
ceremony. Amen.”

The point being is that the religious right in this country heads
would explode first.