As you said earlier Tim...there is a difference between 10% profit and 250%
profit ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: LRS Scout [mailto:lrssc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:35 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Latest News on the The Affordable Care Act

The med thing is a major problem to me.  You somehow have to pay for the
research though.  Tough issue.

I'm not going to accept a .ca address as an impartial analysis.  Come on
man.  You probably know better than anyone on this list you can make numbers
say almost anything.

I've also heard you complain about the Canadian system, albeit many many
moons ago.  I know Dana's complained too.