It should be a the combat typewriter badge LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:sor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:54 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: I am speechless

So a new medal was created for the people who sit in nice air conditioned
rooms thousands of miles away from ANY real danger. No issues there. They
help those of us slogging it out on the ground. What has me speechless is
the fact that it will rank ABOVE the Bronze Star medal, a medal that if
awarded with a V device denotes valor in combat. Really? POGS whined because
the infantry has a special badge, the Combat Infantryman Badge as well as
the Expert Infantry Badge, so they have their own special badge, the Combat
Action Badge. Now we give them a medal that is higher than a valor award.
Wow.
 And for the record, the BSM is also awarded to certain people who performed
well in a combat zone but did not do anything valorous. This is a real slap
in the face year for combat troops. Women maybe being in front line jobs,
and now this. I am so glad I am retiring soon.

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone 4S.