I hate robocalls, and think they should ALL be banned.

But as that is not the current law, I dont mind them calling other towns in
Connecticut. That to me is fine.

But to bombard the households of people related to, friends of, and with
kids in the same school as those who were brutally murdered in Newtown to
me is just wrong.

Cull that phone list. Have a heart.