(*sigh*) the sad part is that those who know nothing about guns will agree
with the word "arsenal".

To read the story he was compared to Stallone preparing to go on a combat
mission... in reality not so much.

And thanks for the laugh on the Journalist's Guide to Firearms... I needed
that!

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.