The "dissenting" scientists are in a distinct minority.

But you can choose to believe them instead of the majority of science if
you like.

I suppose there are people that believe we never landed on the moon, and
point to the one or two "scientists" who support their point of view.

There is no question that man is contributing enormously to the warming of
the climate.