They don't remove items from the playbook, they just add to it apparently.

And what's funny is that's right out of the Bush playbook. Parading Powell
to speak of non existent WMD's and mobile WMD factories, and now them
parading Rice to propagate the video lie. You think that they would have
learned from that one. I guess they think our memories are really that
short.