This was not a bombing.  This was a coordinated planned offensive carried
out over multiple attacks over a day supported by indirect fire and carried
out by men who used american and local uniforms.  They used shoot kove and
coomunicate, coordinated and suppresive fires, and crew served weapons.

These boys weren't no jormal hadj.