Absolutely!

I'm a NH native so I'm a fan of Magic Hat and RedHook.  Pretty much any of
them, especially when they're free or cheap :)

-----Original Message-----
From: GMoney [mailto:gm0n3...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 1:53 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: How bout those hearings

Can i join ya?

As a KC native, i'm a bit bias when it comes to boulevard, but they are a
huge favorite here in town. They make a lot of great beers. My favorite is
their unfiltered wheat, but people love their pale ale too. They also make
weird beers that I won't touch, like chocolate stout. They have a beer
called Tank 7, which the beer snobs around here treat like second coming of
Christ himself.

So try all those if you get a chance. But i'm kinda like you Bruce, pretty
meat and potatoes when it comes to my beers. "Bud bottle, please" usually
completes my order.

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Bruce Sorge <sor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well if KC is one of my stops on the way to Sturgis, I'll hit you up
> and we can have a beer or 12 together.
>
> On May 9, 2013, at 2:41 PM, "Matthew S Blatchley"
> <blatch...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Asking anyone... I'm south of KC by an hour or so, just outside of
> Joplin.
> > Boulevard is well known here, and I'm pretty sure they serve it with
> > an orange slice as well.
> >
> > Sailor Jerry, ah yes...

Sturgis.