All the polls say that the US is in favour of a new healthcare plan.
The reports are saying that the costs are actually lower than what were
first projected.

You think what the GOP is doing is the right way to go about it?
So if a Republican wins and decides to pass a bill that the Democrats don't
agree with, you agree that shutting down the US indefinitely should be an
accepted form of politics?

Or is it just this time, because it's the republicans and because it's for
something that you agree with?