From: Sam [mailto:sammyc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:53 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: One political party holding US to ransom...

The bill was shoved down our throats in the middle of the night behind
locked doors, I think it was Christmas eve. Not one Republican voted for it
and the majority of the people never approved it. The reason it can't be
overturned is because you need a super majority. They added that because
they knew they could even retain all the democrats support.

It did not start with a previously endorsed Republican plan, this is not the
same plan MA is using.

There was no compromise with any Republicans. All was done behind locked
doors late at night.

The Supreme court declared it legal because it's a tax. The Democrats swore
all along it wasn't.

When you say current opponents were involved in the original compromise you
are talking about Democrats with buyers remorse since no Republicans were
allowed to negotiate.

The reason they don't want to pay for it is because we can't. We don't have
the money.
The money we're printing now, QE..., is keeping the interest very low. Once
it goes to the real rate, over 6%, interest will be close to the current
budget. That's is not sustainable. It's time to fix this BS.

.