You still think you're independent?

It's there job to shut down the government if they can't pay the bills,
that's supposed to get them to negotiate and make cuts. People are too
simple these days to even care that we're $16 trillion in debt.

Here's a nice (hit) piece on Obamacare:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/obamacare_a_planned_disaster_for_political_reasons.html

.