From: C. Hatton Humphrey [mailto:chumph...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2014 8:33 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Obama's biggest frustration: inability to pass common sense gun
laws in the United States

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Rick Faircloth <r...@whitestonemedia.com>
wrote:

> An ignorant and naive statement by the US President concerning the
> madness that is occurring too frequently in the US.

Presented in a sympathetic journal that can't even label their own images
correctly (look at the "big red spending" infographic)

However, I call BS on the President... because it's not just guns, it's
anything on his checklist.  He's had to resort to using agencies to advance
his agenda (FCC, EPA, BLM, IRS, Border Protection, DoJ) for one of two main
reasons (or both):
1. The policy that he wants to push is so far afield of what the American
people would accept that even a simple majority in Congress is willing to
touch it.
2. The action or policy change he wants to implement runs directly counter
to either the Constitution or existing Federal Law.

What most Americans, especially our President and members of the Media seem
to forget is that the Federal government was designed to be slow.  The
Constitution is a document that defines what the government *can* do as well
as what it *can't*.

The fact that Obama is whining to a left-wing publication about his
inability to "get things done" after being in office for 5 years should
speak volumes.

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.