No? Because others did isn't enough. OK, How about this. Any time something
happens in Israel, especially if it goes against his agenda of a
Palestinian state, he comments. It's like his pet project. He was for the
joint rule of the PA and Hamas. If Israel says that Hamas, a member of the
Palestinian government, was behind a kidnapping, I would think he would
respond in some way.
What military force? Were there tanks and rockets? Oh, there were soldiers
setting up roadblocks and searching. That is military force. I wonder if
police set up roadblocks when there is a manhunt going on?
If, on the other hand, you mean the retaliation against rocket fire from
Gaza, which is not near Hebron, then we're talking about a totally
different topic.