Or even worse being stuck in the endless cycle of contract work...that would
be me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Childress [mailto:camer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 8:51 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Sometimes...

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 9:17 AM, GMoney wrote:

> Annoying, non-Agile....but not exactly soul crushing :)

Then why complain about it? There is this process of corporate
indoctrination that people go through. Eventually you just accept all those
things you hate about it and give up, becoming a part of the broken machine,
beaten down by HR policies and endless meetings, drawing others in with you.
That is when the job has already crushed your soul.

I have no way of knowing if you are in that place now, but I have seen so
many people there. Complaining endlessly about their situation but doing
nothing about it.

Maybe that doesn't apply to you, but I am fairly certain it applies to at
least *someone* on this thread who's complaining about broken Agile.

-Cameron