From: Vivec [mailto:gel21...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 8:01 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Democrats set to lose the senate

The democrats seem to be completely incompetent, although they are up
against a bunch of right wing extremists calling themselves the GOP party.

I just shudder to think what the US will become under a GOP government.

We have already seen what is taking place in Australia under the leadership
of the US right wing.